Click on WKA Logo to return to Home Page
1. Access to vital
information about the Music and Clarinet field through International
channels of Internet communication for your benefit.
2. Alliance Partnered membership providing computer access to several organizations and benefits.
3. Ability to interactively communicate with WKA and other members directly and to submit and download articles directly to and from the Web Site core, along with feedback about issues.
4. Reduced Festival enrollment fees as a WKA member by pre-arrangement with Partner Organizations.
5. WKA members contributing to the organization are categorized as Contributing members and given privileges for their support for the benefit of their fellow members, such as discounts for goods and services offered by Industry Partners, reduced fees for Festival participant enrollments, and official recognitions.
To be a contributing member, the following guidelines pertain:
1. Submission of Articles, Academic Abstracts, Dissertations, Event summaries, Presentations. Previously published material is encouraged, subject to clearance from Publisher by the author.
2. Contributing effort to assist WKA in its mission to serve other members and the Music field, such as being an Official performing those tasks needed to fulfill the WKA goals
3. Financial contribution into the Klar/Fest Fund
4. Volunteer assistance to help the WKA initiatives by arrangement with the organization
'WKA Member Adoption' Initiative
Throughout the WKA site there is mention of membership categories that members can be especially recognized, the Contributing member (CM), the Scholarship Competition winner (SM), and the Retired member (RM). Each show a unique characteristic demonstrating in each accomplishment to the field and generous contribution to the Clarinet Community. Encouraging students, other Clarinet colleagues, and peers to join WKA is in itself a contribution to each other's interactive well being as all who join enjoy the extensive connective opportunity and resources to enrich their musical lives by this interaction. This 'Member Adoption' initiative warrants for the effort CM status to those who bring players into the WKA fold. In doing so, please let us know and data checks can confirm. WKA philosophy promotes FREE membership to all individuals to enhance their lives without concerns about financial issues and currency issues, especially with variable exchange rates.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBER CATEGORIES:
1. Retired members (RM) - All retired musicians and interested persons over 60 eligible for benefits All Military Band Retirees eligible immediately for benefits
2. Scholarship Competition Winners (SM) - Scholarship and Performing Competition winners with documentation eligible for benefits
Of vital importance
is the FREE membership factor which should make everyone who joins a
Stakeholder who wants to bring positive movement for the benefit of